Search this site:

Student Achievement
School Sites
Boundary Map
Find your school
Email Notifications
Mission, Values, Vision

When a student is being enrolled in a school within the Ogden City School District, we must verify Guardianship.  If someone other than a biological parent is registering the child that person must provide court documentation of Guardianship. In the case of the biological parent being incarcerated or in the military the person registering the child must provide the school with a Durable Power of Attorney.  Both parties must fill this form out and have it notarized. 

For assistance with a Guardianship issue you may contact Denise Richardson: 801-737-8522 or 


Home Webmail Archives Public Participation Board Meeting Guide Resources Request for Proposal Login EES Board Packet TimeClock Plus
Ogden School District - 1950 Monroe Blvd. - Ogden, UT 84401 - (801) 737-7300