- Registration for SUMMER SWIM LESSONS opens up on Monday, May 1st! We offer many classes in the mornings and evenings all summer long. Click on the 'Register for Swimming Lessons' link in the left column of this page on or after the 1st of May to register, or stop by the pools after the 1st and we can register you at the front desk.
- OHS will be closed for lap swim Friday night, April 28th from 6PM-7:30PM.
- Lap Swim is now available Monday through Thursday evenings at OHS from 6PM-9PM.
- Water Polo Nights @ OHS (Mondays and Wednesdays-for the public) have been suspended until summer.
- LIFEGUARD TRAINING CLASS IS COMING! Click on the flyer below for more information. Registration and swim test required. To register, click on the Register for Lifeguard Training on the top left column.
CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
2875 Tyler Ave.
Ogden, UT 84403
Average Temperature 81°
The Ogden High Pool is designed as a competitive swimming and water polo pool. It has a minimum depth of 7’ on the east, and a maximum depth of 12’ on the west. Features include a swimmer staging area, new locker and shower rooms, sound system, and an 8 lane Myrtha Pool.
1075 7th St.
Ogden, UT 84404
Average Temperature 85°
The Ben Lomond Pool has undergone a total renovation and is designed as a more family friendly pool. The new 6 lane Myrtha pool has a swimmer staging area, new showers, lockers and bleachers, a new sound system, and a shallow end of 3.5' to 4' for swimming lessons, an awesome new spiral slide, and diving board. On Saturdays, we put our Wibit Action Tower XL into the water for extra fun!
AUGUST 22ND, 2016 THRU MAY 27TH, 2017
PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE PERIODICALLY FOR ADJUSTMENTS TO THE SCHEDULE
Ben Lomond Pool
Lap Swim: M-W-F 5:30AM-7:00AM
Swim: M-T-W-TH 6:00-8:00PM
SAT. 1:00PM-4:00PM (Wibit Day!)
Aerobics: M-W-F 7:00AM-8:00AM
Ogden High Pool
Lap Swim: M-F 5:30AM-9:00AM & 6:00PM-9:00PM
Swim: TUE. & THUR. 7:30PM-9:00PM
LAP SWIM ALSO AVAILABLE @ THIS TIME
Night: Returning in Summer!
Times and dates will be announced soon.
EXPERIENCED PLAYERS AND BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME!
Rent our facility for your next party! Reservations and deposits are required. The facilities are available most Friday and Saturday evenings. Please call early! We tend to book up 4 to 5 weeks in advance.
Base Rate: $75.00/hr.
The base rate includes the facility rental with up to 75 guests. Larger parties require additional guards to maintain a safe environment. When calling to make a reservation, please have a general idea of how many guests you anticipate coming to your party. Additional fees may apply when more guests arrive than planned, and our lifeguards may rotate guest use of the pool in order to maintain appropriate guard to swimmer ratios. Please see fee schedule below:
Up to 100 guests: $100.00/hr.
Up to 125 guests: $125.00/hr.
Up to 150 guests: $150.00/hr.
Up to 180 guests: $175.00/hr.
Wibit Action Tower XL: $25 for the duration of your facility rental
Pool Parties are availalbe at the BL Pool during Saturday Open Swim hours (1PM-4PM). $25 to rent deck space, table and chairs for up to 2 hours. 3 hour rentals are $35. Add general admission for each person in your party. 25 guests limit. Reservation and deposit required.
General Admission $3.00
Ogden City Schools Students $2
(Please bring I.D./Student Badge or Report Card)
Children 3 and under are FREE
(Must wear a swim diaper and plastic pants to use the pool)
Passes can be bought during open hours at either pool
(Please establish residency with a current utility bill)
|10 Punch Pass
|3 Month Pass
|6 Month Pass
OSD Employee Annual Pass $70.00
Add $20 per family member to an Individual Pass to create a Family Pass.
Example: 6 Month Resident Pass=$80.00 + 2 additional family members @ $20/each=$120.00.
District Employee Pass=$70 + $10/each additional family member.